- Responsible for vendor banking setup and maintenance following Snap-on fraud prevention procedures to ensure accuracy.
- Validate changes by phone with the vendor.
- Responsible for vendor setup and maintenance in the ERP systems. Solicit pertinent information required for payment and tax filings such as company/employee name, address, city, state, postal code, tax id and email address.
- Collect W-8 and W-9 forms from suppliers and validate accuracy of the data with the IRS.
- Investigate data differences identified.
- Review payment selection criteria and individual invoices greater than $25k for AP payment cycles.
- Route exception invoices to the correct work queue locations and/or individuals for appropriate approvals.
- Provide scanning support for AP, Expense Reporting and Treasury to maintain files in compliance with record retention polices.
- Manage the accounts payable vendor payment portal including activation of new vendor enrollments and first level vendor support for general questions and troubleshooting.
- Entry of direct ship and general receipts.
- Other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Minimum 5 years customer service, accounts payable or equivalent experience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is a must to maintain internal control procedures.
- Ability to be flexible in daily activities, adapt to changing priorities and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Strong troubleshooting, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement concepts is a plus.
- Personal computer skills including Outlook and Excel.
- Knowledge of SSA LN (ERP), PaperWise (document imaging), and Bottomline (payments) is a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Handles confidential information with due diligence and maturity.
- Demonstrates absolute ethics and morals.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed