- 3-5 years prior outside sales experience is required.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal Governments supply and requisition/procurement systems is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior military experience is desired.
- Military background in repair of aircraft, ships or special purpose vehicles a plus.
- Ability to penetrate layers of government facilities to reach key decision makers.
- Executive selling skills, negotiation skills and timing skills.
- Strong organizational and sales skills with a keen sense of urgency and awareness to customer requirements.
- Excellent communication/listening skills, written and verbal skills with impeccable personal presentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must have technical/critical thinking knowledge to assist customers with specific application requirements.
- Knowledge of Snap-on products, services, conditions of sales and warranty policy is a plus.
- Must hold and maintain all required credentials including a valid driver license with an impeccable driving record is required as well as the ability to acquire adequate auto insurance.
- Physical requirements apply.
- Some overnight travel may be required.
Snap-on offers a competitive compensation package, which includes a base expense, commissions, plus sales bonus opportunity. Snap-on also offers a complete benefits package which includes: medical, vision, dental, life insurance, 401(K) Savings and offers a company paid retirement plan and many other benefits.
Snap-on is a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran