Position Title: Customer Care Representative/French-Canadian Speaking
Location: Crystal Lake, IL
Department: Customer Care Center
Provide a world class customer experience to all Snap-on franchisees, customers and associates through all media channels available at the Customer Care Center. Speak and read French-Canadian.
- Champion the Voice of the Customer within the business.
- Meet or exceed individual department metrics.
- Receive and resolve complex customer interactions.
- Expedite orders through production plants, vendors and distribution centers.
- Provide technical product, statement and order management support.
- Add value by offering promotional product on every call.
- Provide Sales Support to franchisees and FPTs.
- Leverage RCI tools to identify and implement process opportunities to enhance service and/or improve franchisee productivity.
- Respond to customer requests for quotes and product information.
- Work with customers; field sales personnel, vendor & internal depts. in solving customer service issues.
- Process customer orders into LN operating system.
- Generate, update and close customer notes in CRM database in compliance with guidelines.
- All other duties assigned by management.
- Must be able to speak and read French-Canadian.
- Minimum 2 years Customer Service or sales experience.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Excellent PC skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, and internet protocol.
- Ability to execute against sales targets.
- Must be creative and willing to adapt to changing business demands.
- Good listening skills.
- Strong understanding of total process of order entry, distribution, financial & inventory linkages.
- Excellent ability to prioritize own workload.
- Must be proficient in verbal & written communication and able to quickly. transition between various media channels effectively.
- Ability to be flexible in daily activities, change priorities and coordinate multiple tasks.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and work in stressful situations in order to promote good customer relations both within and outside the company.
- Ability to use a wide range of procedures, analyze situations to determine what action should be taken within limits of standard practice.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed