IT asset management software licensing subject matter expert. Manages/handle assets, software licenses and contract documentation for Information Technology. Forecast, plan, research, negotiate, and order software and/or technical inventory related to the hardware and software for SBS. Maintain and record yearly maintenance/service agreements. Track all software within the organization and insure accuracy and compliance of inventoried items through periodic audits or other practices. Document and maintain all procedural/policy documentation as needed. Contract Management for all vendors and/or suppliers for global SBS. Assists in quarterly and annual budgeting procedures.
1. *Maintains open source and commercial software inventory with legally approved terms and conditions from vendors ensuring that corporate legal has approved to ensure software compliance.
2. *Maintains software and hardware support inventory to ensure annual software subscriptions, support, and/or maintenance contracts are renewed in a timely manner.
3. *Research software requirements for all areas of the company as requests come in; insure that best balance of price, quality, delivery, and vendor service is achieved.
4. *Monitor supplier performance, work with suppliers on issues management; change suppliers as required.
5. *Contract Management for all IT suppliers and vendors for global SBS. Negotiate and work on contract details as required.
6. *Manages functions and works closely with the IT team to ensure appropriate use of software is accurately recorded and stays within compliance of the software terms.
7. *Assists in the quarterly budgeting process for global SBS IT departments.
8. Create purchase requisitions and release purchase orders as required.
9. Document and maintain procedural and policy documentation.
10. Perform other duties as assigned.