3rd shift opening: 10:00pm - 6:00am
Machine Repair - General Maintenance
• Use basic hand tools, ladders, platform lifts, and fork trucks to repair hydraulic, pneumatic, belt-driven or gear drive machines.
• Perform welding, cutting or grinding to repair machines and equipment and fabricate items.
• Use various equipment to check, install, or repair machines or equipment.
• Various hazardous duties may cause climbing, crawling, lying in sometimes small areas.
• Perform preventive maintenance by plumbing, masonry, and carpentry to entire plant.
• Complete department paperwork.
• Reconnect hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical equipment.
• Disconnect motors, solenoids and perform minor electrical repairs on de-energized circuits and preventive maintenance on equipment.
• Rebuild gear boxes and electrical motors.
• Redesign and engineer changes in machinery.
• Check, analyze, and repair hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
• High School diploma and 1-3 years manufacturing maintenance experience.
• Ability to use shop mathematics; work with fairly complicated drawings, specifications, formulas in manufacturing or troubleshooting.
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran