- Bachelor’s degree with a major in information systems or a related technical field or equivalent systems experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft based networking, a minimum of 2 years’ experience with Microsoft Access development.
- Minimum of 2 years managing local area networks (file servers, printers, routers, etc.).
- Experience with ERP or Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) a plus.
Competencies in the following areas:
- Rapid Continuous Improvement
- MS Windows, MS Office Suite, MS Outlook, and MS Access report writing required.
- Strong computer troubleshooting skills.
- Communication; verbal, written and electronic
- Time and Project Management, Multi-tasking
- Aligned with “Who We Are”
- Approachable and Professional
- Budget Minded and Customer Focused
- Dependable and Flexible
- Demonstrates Integrity
- Proactive, Self-motivated, with Drive and Initiative
Physically must be able to:
- Read, write, and speak English.
- Properly lift up to 50 lbs., push or pull 100-200 lbs.
- Use fingers and hands; reach with hands and arms.
- Often climb up/down stairs, sit, stand, and walk.
- Occasionally balance, crawl, crouch, kneel, pull, push, or stoop.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran