Headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, Snap-on Credit LLC is the financial arm of Snap-on Inc., a Fortune 1000 company, and the world’s leading global developer, manufacturer, and distributor of professional tools and equipment.
- Associate Account Manager’s primary responsibility is collecting on early stage delinquent accounts. Duties include, but no limited to, contacting past due customers via telephone to resolve delinquent accounts.
- Achieve monthly goals while adhering to appropriate regulations
- Make outbound calls and handle inbound calls to collect on delinquent accounts aligned within the Snap-on business model.
- Call to negotiate repayment or take alternative account resolutions with customers
- Record and update account activity including the customers demographics, financial status and collection efforts associated with resolving the account
- Perform various administrative functions
- Ability to adapt to an ever-changing environment which requires flexibility, especially around processes and shifts
- Maintain professionalism with Snap-on customers, employees and franchisee’s at all times
Why work at Snap-on Credit:
- Monthly bonus incentives
- Yearly bonus incentives
- Pension and 401k package with match
- Other benefits include medical, dental and vision insurance
- No weekends!!!
- Prefer four year degree with as little as no experience but High School Diploma or equivalent G.E.D. required with at least two years of recent call center, collections, customer service or sales experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, organizational and time management skills are required
- Well-developed follow through and sense of urgency is a MUST!
- Ability to effectively use Microsoft Office products and other computer software
Working Environment: Normal office environment Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran