Non-Exempt Hourly Position Description
June 28, 2016
June 28, 2016
| || || || || || || || |
Position Summary: The ability to assemble product that meets productivity levels and quality standards. The work to be performed is in a factory environment. The associate will be expected to assemble that product while operating within established workplace safety procedures. The product assembled will be of uncompromising quality to meet our commitment to passionate customer care.
- High School diploma, G.E.D., or 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical skills: add, subtract, multiply, divide
- Perform work from drawings, specifications and formulas involving limited detail.
- Use and interpret measuring equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Must be aware and adhere to all company and departmental safety procedures and policies.
- Ability to work on 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts
- Some assembly experience.
Physical Requirements: Physical requirements necessary to perform essential job functions are:
Sitting, bending, standing and/or walking for an extended length of time (typically 8 hours); Light lifting on a repetitive basis or lifting on an occasional basis of approximately 30 pounds; repetitive motions required in some jobs; visual acuity required in most jobs, eye-hand coordination, finger dexterity, and the ability to concentrate for extended periods of time.
· Assemble and complete parts using various machines, presses, hand tools, and other equipment as required.
- Prepare completed parts for shipment by boxing, labeling, weighting and crating.
- Document and complete departmental paperwork.
- Meet required productivity levels.
· Support and adhere to all safety requirements, wear the proper personal protective equipment distributed and approved by the company.
· Insure that housekeeping is maintained
- Material Handling as required
· Perform other duties as necessary.