Provide high level administrative support for senior management as well as other executives and management in the Snap-on Tools Group. Represent the division and Company in a professional manner. Prepare correspondence, memos, presentations, and reports. Resolve routine and complex inquiries independently. Organize and maintain highly confidential files. Coordinate appointments, meetings, travel, and events. Assist in copywriting and proofreading the Snap-on Tools catalog.
· Perform advanced, diversified, and highly confidential administrative duties for senior management.
· Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, and complete special projects as requested.
· Prepare PowerPoint presentations that are graphically interesting and effectively deliver a clear message.
· Initiate routine and some non-routine correspondence.
· Assist in proofreading and copywriting for our catalog.
· Work with vendors to gather product information for our catalog.
· Screen mail, telephone calls, and visitors.
· Resolve routine and complex inquiries independently.
· Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, conference calls and prepare travel itineraries for senior management.
· Organize and maintain highly confidential files and correspondence.
· Calendar coordination for senior management.
· Work effectively with all levels in the organization.
· Represent the division and company in a professional manner.
· Various other administrative and support duties as necessary and/or assigned.