Title: Software Development
Job Description: Windows C# Software Engineer
Seeking an individual with 7 or more years in software analysis, system design and development of applications/components targeted for the Microsoft Windows XP/Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 operating system utilizing the C# programming language.
- 5+ years of solid software development using C# programming language.
- 5+ years programming with Microsoft .NET 2.0 / 3.5 / 4.0 or later
- 5+ years experience development with Winforms.
- Development experience using Microsoft Visual Studio 2008/2010/2013
- Experience with the SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Experience in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML and the Unified Process
- Experience programming in UI and Business layers
- Experience with multi-threaded and thread synchronization designs
- Web service applications
- Development experience with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
The following experience is a plus:
- C++ development experience
- Database design
- Network knowledge, TCP/IP
- Web service deployment
- C# WPF
Hours of work:
40 hours a week, 5 days a week
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed