- Bachelor’s degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years outside Industrial sales experience, preferably in both direct and distribution segments and/or prior experience working with large national distributors.
- Strong leadership skills required with previous supervisory experience in leading outside sales reps.
- Demonstrated success in managing increased responsibility and achieving required goals.
- Strong understanding of sales strategy and the ability to implement territory management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills. Impeccable personal presentation; ability to present effectively and appropriately, internally and externally to all levels in an organization from shop floor to executive level.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of driving year-over-year increases in team sales.
- Must be PC proficient, including use of Microsoft Office suite products- Word, Excel, Outlook, as well as PowerPoint.
- Must be proficient in the various company and vendor software programs for quoting, ordering and referencing information.
- Must have valid driver’s license with impeccable driving record.
- Physical requirements apply.
- This position requires 50% travel, some of which will be overnight
- Knowledge of the industrial tool market, a plus.
Snap-on offers a drug free work environment and welcomes all qualified candidates to apply. Local candidates are also encouraged to apply, since we are not offering relocation at this time, nor is this position eligible for the employee referral program.
Snap-on is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran